CCL Design is a
leading global manufacturer and supplier of product and identification
solutions. At CCL Design we manufacture and design branding components,
security products, informational and intelligent labelling products for high
growth sectors of the global electronics market. We now have a vacancy for a
Customer Service Executive reporting directly to the Internal Sales Team
The role will be based in our facility in East Kilbride. The purpose of this position is to provide excellent service and ‘contact experience’ for the customer within designated set of accounts to meet the customer’s pricing, delivery and quality requirements. Exceed customer expectations and deal with all aspects of account management.
• Ensure accurate and ‘winnable’ quotations are delivered to the customer within agreed timelines, whilst at the same time identifying missing information to quotation process
• Input customers forecast information accurately into IFS Demand Planner Model and identify forecast accuracy/risks
• Confirm order lead time with customer and work with Operations to ensure on time delivery of products and samples is met
• Communicate regularly and proactively with customers to develop relationships and maximize further business opportunities with them at all times
• Coordinate with the Quality Department dealing with customer complaints and taking ownership for delivery of satisfactory resolution
• Ensure proactive and timely responses to external sales and customer enquiries
• Monitor on a monthly basis forecast vs. actual sales figures
• Monitor finished goods value levels, stock building, delivery etc
• Extract key customer information that can be used to promote better performance
• Other duties as required and agreed
English (both written and spoken) is required
in a customer service or related role is preferred
in a manufacturing environment would be desired but not essential
with order processing and customer forecast analysis operations
and ERP systems literacy
Salary: Salary is dependent on skills & experience. When submitting your application, please outline your current salary, salary expectations and notice period.
Hours of Work: The hours of work will be 37.5 hours
per week. Our standard working hours are
Monday to Thursday 08.45-17.15 and Friday 09.00-15.00 however, flexibility may
be required when manufacturing support is necessary.
Benefits: 32 days annual leave (including 4
statutory days); Sick pay; Contributory pension scheme; Health Shield benefits;
Flexibility of working hours / home working where appropriate.
Residency and eligibility to work in the
UK: Applicants must be
a British citizen, a member of the EU or other states in the EEA, a
Commonwealth citizen or a foreign national free of restrictions. You should
also have been resident in the UK for a minimum of five years immediately prior
All applicants will be subject to a basic
Disclosure check and must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
guarantee a response to each individual application, made necessary by the
level of response we receive. We will contact only those candidates we wish to
shortlist. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
We aim to be an
equal opportunities employer and are committed to ensuring that no applicant
receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability,
religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status or race. We respectfully
ask no agencies to contact us regarding this vacancy.